Monday, October 26, 2009

SMART Board and Clickers

I really enjoyed learning the different aspects and ways we can use the SMART Board in the classroom. The Clickers were so fun and extremely helpful. It would really take of a lot of stress off of the teacher with small things like quizes and tests. I think that it would engage the students a lot more and protect student privacy.

2 comments:

  1. I though the clickers were a fast, fun, and easy way to assess your students. You don't have to get out the grade book, don't have to use pencil, and paper, and it's fun for the kids to do something out of the normall.This was engaging for me because it's something that i have never done before, so of course i'm going to pay attentions. i wonder if that's how the students would think about it as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to mention you might save a few trees in the process, less paper waste where it is unnecessary is always a good thing! I thought it was also great that one could easily take a look at the class response data in a graph yet keep the specific data anonymous if showing it to the class.

    ReplyDelete