Saturday, October 3, 2009
NET Standard
This semester I decided to focus on facilitating and inspiring student learning and creativity. A little difficult because I do not currently have any students. However, I am learning a great deal with using different technologies that I could also use in my classroom. I can create and help them create a class web site or blogsites where they can stay connected to other people in the world. Or maybe help them use the SMART board activities getting them visually, audibly, and kinesthetically involved and engaged in learning. So, what process am I making to reach my goal for this semester? I am learning, playing, creating, and thinking of ways to apply these things to my future in the classroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm in the same boat as you...I don't have any kids either:( so in the mean time i guess we are just planning for the future. I'm interested to see how NETS applies to us as teachers.
ReplyDelete