In high school, I took a web design class. So in Technology in Education, it was fun and tedious creating our own particular website. Something new, really something I didn't know before was that you need a place to store your website. it was fun doing that.
I decided to use weebly.com to make my own website. There were so many cool things that you can make and add to your own website. It also had some neat template to use and made it so easy to create. I really look forward to using this in the classroom.
http://amberlorraine.weebly.com/
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I went to your website and i really liked the template you used. I also chose weebly and really liked how simple it was especially for me becasue i feel more like a digital immigrant ever since i've been in this class. weebly was really simply to use and I've tried to update it as much a i can but there's not much you can do since we are not in our own classroom yet.
ReplyDelete