I found my old Elementary school, Lister Elementary, on the Tacoma public schools website. It is interesting that the school itself only had one page devoted to it. However, if you want to look up programs you must go to the district website. One thing I did find was that there are many classroom websites that you can go to, but there was nothing of substance on their pages. One page had the district calendar mapped out. I do not thing that they are keeping up to date with technology these days.
I then decided to go to my middle school's website. Though, there were more on the classroom pages, I was disappointed at the lack of technology use. I do not think that this district has kept up a necessary source of learning and communication.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment