Link to SMART Board presentation


Creating this project took a lot of time and effort--stretched my creativity to think of how to fuse technology and Bartholomew and the Oobleck into a reading lesson for third graders.
- Free recorder- recorded my voice onto objects in the lesson
- SMART Board software- learned to add objects, group, and lock them
I think that I will still add to it and make it even more creative. It means a lot to me that I have access to create something like this and learn about something that, before this class, I had never used before. I am so excited to use this knowledge in the future!
NETS Standards-
For Students:
- Creativity and Innovation: students will come up with their own ideas of how to use this technology
- Communication and Collaboration: students definitely interact with the SMART Board by teaching and collaborating with the information
For Teachers:
- Model Digital-Age Work and learning: using this technology I can collaborate with students, show them how I put the slides together and how I recorded my voice on an object.
- Design and Develop Digital-Age Learning Experiences and Assessments: this technology is in itself a digital learning experience that both my students and I could grow from.

No comments:
Post a Comment